The 21st CCLC Advisory Group has initiated the formation of a network of people who will be able to connect to focus on Afterschool and Extended Learning and Enrichment Opportunities for kids in Wayne County during “Out of School Time”. This will be a loose network that will help us unite youth advocates across our communities.
What will we do?
– Network via e-mail and social media
– Meet 2 or 3 times a year (optional)
– Share resources and program schedules
(web based idea sharing platform)
– Advocate for the needs of kids– our local, state and regional leaders need to hear what our kids need!
(Listserve for advocacy and awareness)
– Celebrate success and promote the good work that is done for kids
(press releases and information to community and school leaders)
Current Executive Board Members
Jay Roscup – email@example.com
Don DiCrasto – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy McGonigal – email@example.com
Kyra Yon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Spence – email@example.com
June Muto – JMuto@nrwcs.org
Vaughn Faison – firstname.lastname@example.org